Wednesday 4 March 2015

3 Female Transformations

Female Transformations 
Body Transformation: Busy Mom Jennifer Hennessey
Jennifer's Diet And Supplement Plan
What was your diet/nutrition approach during your transformation?

Working with my nutritionist Dr Chase Banks, I ate a clean meal every 2-3 hours during any awake time...that’s a lot of food when you are up for days on end.

Can you give an example of what your daily meal plan looks like?

Breakfast - Turkey, ground extra lean, 3 ounces, grits, yellow corn dry 1.2 ounces, pico de gallo, 2 tbsp, sea salt, 0.5 tsp.
AM Snack - Sirloin top, 3 ounces, red potato, baked 4 ounces, asparagus, boiled, 8 spears.
Lunch - Chicken breast, boiled, 3 ounces, broccoli, raw, 1 cup, rice cake (plain) with 1.5 tbsp almond butter (plain).
PM Snack - Brazil nuts, 1 ounce, grapefruit, ½.
Dinner - Egg whites, 5 of them, pico de gallo, 2 tbsp, asparagus, 8 spears.
Evening Snack #1 - Spinach, raw, 3 cups, onions, raw, 0.25 cup, fish, tuna 3 ounces, tomato, 0.5 cup, vinegar, apple cider 1.5 tbsp, olive oil, pure 1 tbsp, mustard, yellow 2 tsp.
Evening Snack #2 - Turkey, ground extra lean 3 ounces.
Evening Snack #3 - Turkey, ground extra lean 3 ounces.
Were there any diet/nutrition mistakes you made that you learned from?

Overall, I stuck with the plan. I was afraid to deviate for fear I would be starting from the beginning if I strayed from the diet.

Please list 3 things you learned about diet & nutrition during your transformation that helped you succeed:

I learned that diet is the key to a stage body! No matter how hard I trained, the biggest results developed by dialing in my body with changes in my diet (carb amounts and timing of carbs).
I learned to appreciate that food is fuel. When tempted by “normal” food, I learned to appreciate that it was more for immediate enjoyment but did nothing good for my body. Great food equals a great body.
I learned quickly the value of eating frequently, every 2-3 hours, to keep the metabolism revving.
Body Transformation: Julia Nash Body Transformation
Female Transformations
Female Transformations 
Lifestyle Prior To Change
Julia NashWhat was your lifestyle prior to your transformation?

I was very active before becoming pregnant. However I used both pregnancies as an excuse to eat “for two” and gained weight.

What was your low point or turning point?

I saw a photo of myself in October 2009 which made me realize just how big I had become. It was time to stop making excuses and get my pre-baby body back.

Were there any unique challenges or circumstances that made your transformation particularly difficult?

Having a baby and a toddler made finding the time to exercise quite difficult. Luckily my husband was very supportive and we made a schedule so that I could get out of the house and get the daily exercise I required done.

Tell us about your transformation timeline:

Transformation Start: October 2009.
Milestone: January 2010 – Decide to compete in a bodybuilding competition before my son turns one (in June 2010).
Milestone: June 2010 – Compete in a bodybuilding competition – goal completed.

Body Transformation: Rebin Roy Body Transformation
What was your low point or turning point?

My turning point was when I became a mother. I had quit smoking and drinking shortly before getting pregnant, but still ate everything and was not very active. I knew I had to be healthier to be able to care for and be a better role model for my children.

I had back problems after giving birth. After my third child was born, I hit a “low-point” when I went to my doctor complaining about my back problems. He poked my stomach and told me to “lose the other twin”. I was absolutely humiliated, but I knew no one would ever say that to me again. This is when I started to lose weight.

Were there any unique challenges or circumstances that made your transformation particularly difficult?

I had NEVER been athletic in my life. I was very intimidated by the gym and never dreamed of lifting weights. I also hit several very long plateaus. I told myself that this was a new way of life for me, so giving up was not an option. I also told myself that I should get support and help from anyone that was willing to give it to me.

Transformation timeline:

Transformation Start: February 2010.
Milestone: May 2007 - I lost 15 lbs by trying to eat healthier and walking more. I also joined a gym at the end of that month.
Milestone: September 2008 - I lost 75 lbs total through diet and cardio (WW program), but still had a high body fat % for my weight due to lack of muscle.
Milestone: February 2009 - Began eating 6 clean meals a day and weight training.
Milestone: August 2009 - Body fat % changed to 21%.
Milestone: April 2010 - Competed in my first figure competition at 12% BF and have since competed in a total of 4 in 6 months.
Transformation End: April 2010 weight of 122 lbs contest weight. My transformation will be ongoing to continue to build muscle and while keeping my body fat low.

No comments:

Post a Comment