Wednesday 30 July 2014

What is ... SMART!?


On our Facebook page today, we have gotten a message by a guy who said that he is mocked by his "FRIENDS" for wanting to train rather than hang out. They also say that it must be like that because he is stupid, and that he has no social skills.

The comment is quite long.. but i will copy here the worst parts.




" Most of the time, they call me a p***y for not being interested in going out, and partying all night. Quite often they call me a dumb meat head..."

" When I say that I will become a famous bodybuilder that people will look up to, they laugh at me saying that it will shrink my d**k, and that than I wont be able to masturbate ( not to speak about having sex, because they mock me constantly saying that my gf likes me 'cuz I'm dumb, and that I will die a virgin...) "

" All of them say, next year i will go to college to party and f**k all the bitches I can, while I say next year I think i will go to my first competition, than they start mocking me and laughing at me, saying that I'm dumb and that that is the true reason i wont go to college "

This is highly pathetic coming from these dumbfuck he calls friends.

Listen dude, it annoys the CRAP out of me when dumbfucks like your " friends " mock someone about intellect, and they don't even know what it is in the first place.

Intellect - Wisdom is nothing alike knowledge. You cant go to school and become smart, you can go to school and LEARN, but that wont make you smart.
As not going to college wont make you smart but rather dumb.
A diploma is not something which indicates if a person is smart or not, a diploma is just a piece of paper.
And I use paper to wipe my BUT after i take a huge dump ( on everything those people said to you ).

Follow your dreams, do what your HEART tells you what is right!


And look at it like this, most of those guys who mock you, who laugh at you saying you will never have intercourse, that you will be alone, I can BET MY BALLS that most, if not all, of them are single.

People who constantly cry for sex, and constantly want to speak about it all the time, are most likely virgins who are so desperate that they need to at least speak about it because they do not experience it.

You have a girlfriend, and trust me, girls are not with guys because they think the guys are dumb, but there is something that attracts her towards you, something that makes her love you.

So do not ever....EVER doubt in your self because of those people you call friends.
Stay away from them because they will only drag you down!

Remember this, Do not be the foundation of your past, be the ARCHITECT OF YOUR FUTURE!

REMINDER: YOU CAN READ MORE BLOGS ABOUT R30MS WORKOUT on the links below:

http://rawbodybuildingblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/does-r30wo-really-work.html
http://rawbodybuildingblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/gigantic-arms-in-30-only-days-teaser.html
http://rawbodybuildingblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/amazing-bodybuilder-arms-in-30-days-is.html


No comments:

Post a Comment